Sunday 27 January 2013

M.A.C Ruby Woo Lipstick: Review

Looking for the perfect red lip? Look no further! M.A.C Ruby Woo is your winner. It's my #1 go to red lipstick. I have my fair share of red lippies but none quite does it like Ruby Woo. It's the perfect shade of red imaginable and is super flattering. I just love this baby so much. I'm just going to go on and on about how much I love this lipstick, so let me tell you the details you need to know:


1. A matte finish and is highly pigmented (you can layer on gloss for shine).
2. It's not particularly drying but I'd exfoliate your lips nonetheless for smooth application.
3. I don't really have any bleed issues with it but if your lips are prone to bleeding, I'd suggest pairing it up with a lip liner.
4. Pretty long lasting but you'll need to reapply throughout the day to maintain its gorgeous colour.
5. It's a true red (slightly cool toned) that I think would flatter all skin tones because it's a pretty much a neutral red shade.

I've been wearing this all fall and winter and have been getting compliments everytime I rock this baby out. It's definitely a bold statement shade so be prepared for some attention. A perfect day to night colour, you can wear it with a lighter eye during the day and pair it with smokier makeup for the night. I feel instantly more sexier and glam with it on :)
My verdict? Go get it now! I don't care what kind of red you're looking for or what your skin tone is, just get it. You won't regret it.

XOXO
Mary


9 comments:

  1. Love the colour of that lipstick, it really suits you and your eye makeup is amazing

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a nice outfit *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the review. Im still looking for my perfect red. followed you via gfc.
    http://beautybloggr.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks super cute and nice.
    Love the color:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! Great blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine
    And if you want we can follow each other here and on bloglovin or GFC?
    Let me know!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg, love your blog!

    <3

    Do you want to follow each other?


    www.POLINEFASHION.pl

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this color, i actually had this but gave it away to my friend. it was the perfect red color :)
    Jill
    http://lipstixtraces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete