Tuesday 28 February 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award


I won an award! YAY *squeals* ^____^! Thank you thank you 감사감사! A huge thanks goes out to the lovely Jill for giving me this award, show her some love and check out her blog, it's awesome! It's been a little over a month since I started blogging, and I'm so grateful and appreciative of all the great people I've met, as well as the lovely and supportive comments from everyone! I love reading blogs for inspiration and amusement, not to mention it's a great way to meet new people ^-^. Blogging is such a fun pastime and all of your encouraging and sweet responses motivate me to continue on in this adventure. It's such a wonderful feeling to know that there are people who are interested in my musings and share my interests ^-^!


Rules of the honour:
1) Thank the person that nominated you with a link back
2) Tell 7 things about you
3)Pass this on to 10 newly discovered blogs and let them know they received the award.


7 things about me:
1. I'm a huge bookworm. I love to read! Although I enjoy all genres, fantasy is my thing (Harry Potter, LOTR, Game of Thrones) just to name a few =)
2. Cupcakes are my guilty pleasure (red velvet yumm!!)
3. Loves Kpop. Huge fan of Big Bang and 2NE1~!
4. I'm a romantic who believes in Prince Charmings, true love, and happily ever afters.
5. I'm addicted to Korean Dramas (Winter Sonata, Tomato, My Girl, Full House, Jumong, My Name is Kim Sam Soon, Dae Jang Geum, etc). Need I say more?!
6. Disney movies make me cry. I should say all animated movies with emotional scenes. I don't know, just something about them gets to me... I know I'm weird =P
7. Nail polish hoarder. Slight obsession? =)



My Nominees:
1. Che
2. Jessica
3. Janet
4. Joanne
5. Linny
6. Tulip Love
7. Yana
8. Melody
9. Anh
10. Alice


Congratulations! ^-^

Thanks again so much everyone for taking the time to read my blog, commenting, and following! Thanks again Jill, go check out her blog =). I will try my best to update often! Please continue to comment and follow/subscribe! Love ya'll ^___^

♥ Mary

14 comments:

  1. thank ou so much for following me :)
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u for the nomination! I felt flattering! You r amazing! Love your newest outfit post by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww! thank yea for the nomination and the awards too! :) this is awesome! <3<3
    never expect but still the feeling great! :) hope we kept in touch here :)
    can't wait ur next post here:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! Thank you thank you for the Award :) Will be sure to make a post, it's always nice to receive these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks dear for tagging me!! appreciate much!! mwaahz!
    regards to "about me" section..I think I can copy your #2 to #6! haha! really!!..we just seems to have similar likes..really nice to get to know more about you..^_^~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem Janet!! ^-^
      yayy it's awesome to know that you and I share similar interests!! ^__^

      Delete
  6. super love your random facts!!! :D i am just starting the nail polish obssession haha as an expert, what are your tips haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank youu! ^-^
      i wouldn't say i'm an expert! i just love collection nail polish lol. One tip I would recommend is to purchase nail polishes in bulk, with some friends, on transdesign.com and split shipping. they have all different brands and the prices are really good! shipping is the only thing that's pricey but if you order with others, you can always split the cost. hope that helped! ^-^

      Delete
  7. thankyou Mary!
    im gunna do the blog post about this now :D
    sorry for the late reply, and i love your random facts hehe <3

    ReplyDelete