Tuesday 28 February 2012

BIGBANG (빅뱅) - Bad Boy MV



BIGBANG releases their newest MV 'Bad Boy' from their 5th mini album 'ALIVE'. They are all so cute! ^-^ Love the mv and song! This mv reminds me of a modern version of 90's boybands, with the synchronized dancing and all. I loved 90's boybands! How can G-Dragon, TOP, and Taeyang have so much swag? Daesung and Seungri are adorable to watch ^-^. TOP's blue hair is slowly growing on me, I like it spiked up like that. Their 5th album 'ALIVE' is now available on iTunes and the YG website, go pick up a copy now and support!


Hope your having a wonderful day. Enjoy!!~~


Mary

12 comments:

  1. >.<
    ahh oppas are so good looking *__*

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOP<3 he's been singing a lot i love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I love his voice, he has a really nice singing voice and then sounds really sexy when he raps ^-^

      Delete
  3. wow first time watching their video clip... yes i am behind lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I <3 T.O.P but I'm still so hating that blue hair.
    At least they each got their own girl in this MV lol ;p
    rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol same, doesn't it remind you of the smurfs? he's lucky he's so hot that he can pull of almost anything. hahaha I know right! =D

      Delete
  5. yay big bang :) nice blog!^^

    http://discomfort-wings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete